Thursday, January 9, 2014

0 WHOA!

(Source)

Hello, Sympathy for the Blue Devil readers! I haven't forgotten about you, I just kind of fell in to a hole of inactivity due to things not involving the internet. Even my personal blog hasn't heard from me much.

I have plans in store for our favorite blue-hued dude, as well! To peel back the curtain a bit, I'm going to be getting a microphone and practicing my audio editing for a Blue Devil related project, and can't wait to show that off! And while I don't plan on postponing this until summer, starting this summer, I have a LOT of Blue Devil material planned -- make sure to have your Wayback Machine* ready!



*Wayback Machine phrase-usage stolen without shame from Shag and Rob, over at the Fire and Water Podcast (check the link in the Justice League of DC Bloggers!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates