Wednesday, January 22, 2014

0 Devil's Due: Blue Devil art from around the internet!



Hey, Blue Devil fans! As the title may have clued you in on, it's time for a new segment on Sympathy for the Blue Devil: "Devil's Due"!

The title could probably use some work, but this is going to be the place for Blue Devil art, no matter where it is on the internet. A lot of what I've found to start it off with has been from DeviantArt, but if you know someone with some awesome art for our azure ass-kicker, let me know!


Blue Devil by VagabondX

I figured that a good piece to start it off with is the piece that I've already been using for my Devil's Quest posts, which is by an artist known as "VagabondX"! He gave me permission to use it for those posts, with the very slight add-on that I made. This one kind of captures the fun spirit of Blue Devil for me, but mixed with a costume much like he wore in Shadowpact. Maybe I'm the only one, but I kind of liked the simplicity of that costume!

What do you think of VagabondX's piece? Know any other artists out there for me to spotlight? Send me an email, or just comment here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates