Wednesday, January 29, 2014

0 Blue Devil was (sort of) in Justice League Dark?!

WHAT?!

I'm guessing none of you are reading the "Forever Evil: Blight" storyline, any more than I am. Only title involved in it that I'm interested in is JLD itself, so when the story is over, I'll look online and figure out what happened in Constantine, Phantom Stranger, and Pandora.

Lo and behold my surprise when I heard on the DC Radio podcast a few weeks ago that Blue Devil and Black Lightning were featured! I snagged a copy of the issue, and... well, at least he's getting some page time. Can't say I'm overall thrilled with it, but I am still happy with Blue Devil getting some "screen time".


  
(click to enlarge each picture)

If this issue is any indication, Fernando Blanco's art style isn't really my thing. Still, DeMatteis' writing fits the character in these few panels, and that's a good thing to see. Maybe if I knew anything about "Blight", I might know why they're apparently kidnapping Dan (and maybe other people with magic?). Looks like they might have set him up for more appearances, too!

Is anyone out there following along with these issues? Want to fill me in?

Hooray for Blue Devil appearing in something JLD-related!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates