Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2 Merry Christmas, from Sympathy for the Devil!


I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiite Christmas,
With super hero snow ball fiiiights
Where The Flash misses,
And Superman wishes
To hit with a snow ball tonight....

Okay, so it's not the best attempt at parodying a Christmas carol, but hey, we work with what we've got. Unfortunately, I didn't think about photoshopping any Blue Devil Christmas card in time to do so. Instead, here's something from a few years ago, to remind you how badass Wonder Woman can be -- sure, the JLA is giving her all they've got with snow balls, but all she's gotta do is the whole "bullets and bracelets" thing.

So, enjoy your holidays, everyone! If you celebrate Christmas, celebrated Hannukah, or are about to celebrate anything else -- enjoy it the best you can!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Late Christmas to you too! I'd love to see Blue Devil's big horn sticking through a Santa hat! :)


    The Irredeemable Shag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried flipping through the Blue Devil series to see if there was any holiday stuff to use, but if there is -- I missed it! You and I are thinking along the same lines, though, because that's what I was planning to photoshop!

      Delete

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates