Thursday, November 15, 2012

4 Sympathy for the Devil

BlueDevilWho doesn’t love Blue Devil?
Apparently, a lot of people, if the astounding lack of web presence is an indication. Look at that picture over there – you’ve made Dan sad from lack of attention! Sure, maybe that’s a little melodramatic, but he works in the entertainment industry. Would it be totally unsurprising for him to be a little high-maintenance, too?
My name is Justin, and I’m a Blue Devil fan. Since the only site I could find for the character hasn’t been updated in over half a decade, I took it upon myself to start this one. And by “took it upon myself”, I mean that I let Chad and Shagg convince me that my idea was a good one. So, you know, if it sucks, blame them! In the mean time, prepare for some posts about why Blue Devil is awesome, reviews of new and old issues, and much, much more. For now, though, I’m going to bury myself in behind-the-scenes work… again. :)

4 comments:

  1. Justin - Congrats on launching this new blog! I'm a HUGE Blue Devil fan, so I'm really, really excited to read your postings!

    Keep up the great work!

    The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shag! I'm happy to have an excited reader.

    As far as I'm concerned, it can only get more awesome from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I think it's awesome that I'm enough of an online presence in the comic blogging community that I'm already half the reason someone ELSE started a blog.

    Haha! But looks great man! I'll be sure to provide a link to your blog over on Corps Conjecture and The Suit of Souls! Keep the content coming! Blue Devil is the man! Maybe we should cross over someday once I finally get to reviewing the ShadowPact series for the Ragman appearances. Who knows? Maybe the stars will line up and we'll cover the exact same issues but from two different perspectives! lol

    Anywho, keep up the good work! You're already well on your way!

    Chad Bokelman
    http://corpsconjecture.blogspot.com
    http://thesuitofsouls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have some crossovers, Chad! I'd been mulling over the idea of getting in touch, with something like that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates