Saturday, November 17, 2012

0 Blue Devil coasters? Sign me up!

If you're having some of your nerdy friends (or crafty friends, or nerdy crafty friends) over, there are much more subtle ways to impress than just your awesome collection of Silver Age comics and limited-run Mego toys. You don't even have to bust any of that out, if you're willing to shell out a few bucks for something that -- in my opinion -- is well worth it.

Blue Devil coasters.

Yeah. They're a thing.

I'm not going out and buying these yet, but as soon as I can, I am adding these to my collection. Sure, the seller has a bit of an error -- she says "from a 1970s Blue Devil comic book", but all of us B.D. fans know that his series started in '84. I'm not going to hold it against her, though. Look at that collar... it's pretty disco.





They're pretty beautiful, and it looks like they hold a variety of cups well, so they're a good size. If anyone wants to get me some for the holidays... I won't complain!

Now if only I could get some with some good pictures from Shadowpact....



(Thanks to Shagg for the hat-tip!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sympathy for the Devil Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates